Forum Posting - Tips and Tricks

Hi friends , 

Today i am here to explain you abot forum posting in signature or in the post , there are several other techniqus to create one way links but forum plays an important role in it...Few days back cliint of a n company asked me " Anchor Text is Mandatory & DO NOT use Signature for creating links " and  once got to create only static links. But by intelligence mind work has been done on time , we will discuss all about in my further posts. Today i will let you know about forum and forum behaviours.


Forum

In my local language i understood forum as a discuss board where Audience ask question and any one can answer by own. The best way to search forum is Open google and type this  " "forum index" Keyword  " . Well try this you will get 100% result if any problem comes contact me .....




via My SMS Channel and by FeedBurner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ram Meena - Find me on Bloggers.com